Scott Larson's Tips & Tricks
- Secure Document Management Solutions for Small Businesses
- Preventing Email Delivery Headaches
- Laptop Battery Maintanance
- Recordable Media Storage Life
- "The Feedback Loop" Newsletter #1
- Problems with SLC phone system
- Facebook Driveby Homoicides (Malware you want to live without)
- Introducing the "Review Guide" Series "Looking ahead at Windows 7"
- Laptop Battery Failures with Windows 7
- Adobe Acrobat 9 Vuneriblity with PDF's
I repair a wide array of problems with computers, electronics, networks and website applications. I also recover lost data from system/hardware failures and accidental deletions. My repair home-office is local to Santa Rosa, California and I offer the best prices and the best service with a work guarantee.
I operate by appointment only on a first come, first serve basis. My rates vary from service to service. An Initial Diagnostic/Consultation is free which helps you understand the costs involved...more
As a sole proprietor turn-around times vary between one non-billable business day or up to two non-billable business weeks. Interrupting service to your device by requiring possession of it during a diagnostic or repair may increase the turn-around time...more
Please be aware that if you have a device that is five years or older, I will recommend to you a replacement over a repair. Outdated devices can have serious performance issues that prevent timely turn around times and also can prevent customers from having a snappy experience using their device. Before making any inquires check out my service polices.