Scott Larson Consulting operates on an appointment basis only. Please call for an appointment before stopping by.
A $35.00 fee will be added to your next bill in the following situations due to causing problems with our scheduling:
- Canceling appointments without a three hour notice.
- Appointment no-shows, or being over 15mins late without calling ahead of time.
- Diagnostic/Trip: When we do any diagnostic work on any equipment please be aware that we charge a standard diagnostic fee with a minimum of $70.00 and a maximum of $105.00 to diagnose the extent of the problem and give you a report. If you do decide to go repairs we wave half the diagnose costs and include final repair costs ranging from $85.00 and $255.00. We will notify you in advance before making any repairs unless we can fix the problem during the diagnostic. We also have set prices for our service packages, please check out our list of services for more information If you decide to not go with any repairs, we still collect a standard diagnostic fee for the amount of time it took to complete the diagnostic to give you an answer on the extent of the problem.
- No Shows: If I arrive at your location or you arrive at my location to have some work done or to pick up/drop of equipment and you didn't show up (and failed to communicate that to us within 3 hrs ahead of time) I reserve the right to bill you the standard fee for this time. This can depend on if I past up a potential job to do some work for you and you canceled on me without enough notice, or didn't show. In other situations I could be free that day and you gave me some notice. (under 3hrs)If it was not to far out of my way it's not too much of loss. My goal is to be flexible since I know that people can forget from time to time (since I sometimes forget myself) while weeding out people that show repeated instances of not respecting my time.
PAYMENT FOR ON-SITE SERVICES ARE REQUIRED ON THE SAME DAY, SHOP REPAIRS UPON RETURN OF THE EQUIPMENT. (CHECK OR CASH ONLY)
- During any At-Home/At-Business or In-Shop work I will do my best to give you an accurate estimate of the potential costs. I can't guarantee that costs won't increase above the estimate if further problems arise during the servicing. What I will do is stop the work and communicate to you the cost increase and you can decide how to continue. If you decide not to go with the work, you still pay a standard diagnostic/trip fee for my time. Please be aware that certain issues cannot be resolved the same day. For at-location work, payments are always required at the end of the work day regardless of the result and for In-Shop repairs upon the return of the equipment/computer, by check or cash only. For At-Home/At-Business repairs if the work could not be completed during the same day, I will require payment from you or your establishment for my time for each consecutive day. I have some flexibility on this if you are a regular customer and we have built some trust that you are true to your word, then at my discretion we can then bill you in one or at most two week increments. Please be aware that I cannot afford to handle repeated late payments and might have to discontinue any work or any business relationship even if the work is not complete, or even if there are still payments pending if I feel its a repeating pattern that is causing problems with my finances. If you are failing to make payments on time and I discontinue work because of this, any payments still due to compensate me for my time is still required to be paid as soon as possible whether the or not work is complete.
- 30 mins over an hour is billed as a full hour, anything less than 30mins is free.